Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WANT TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING???

In an effort to explain where we are going to be working - in the village of CHAHALKA (also spelled Chehalka) I ventured onto a number of websites and probably the best one I found was as a result of the son of a friend doing the search for me. I don't think I would EVER have been able to accomplish this task on my own. He suggested I navigate to http://www.mapmyindia.com/

Once on their site, click on MAPS, and then type in Haryana. This gets you to the general area, and you can easily see we are located west of Delhi - India's capital. Then in the search area, type in Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana and click on GO. This brings you even closer to where we will be working. If you then click TWO magnifications in, to get a closer look, find the marker for SOHNA and then look northwest, and you should be able to locate the village of Chehalka. If all else fails, you can click on this attachment and you should see about the same as I have described:

No comments:

Post a Comment